4.08.2009

LSM Photo Shoot Day!

Before we get started I'd like to welcome all of our new LSM nominees, the hot fireman, Dwayne Johnson, Gilles Marini and the hot soldier. I'd also like to nominate Jason Statham cuz I can and cuz he's smokin' hot!

Also on the agenda, Jen nominated 4 guys last week so I'm throwing in Jen's Hunk with Wheels since she was too busy "working" (whatever) to leave her nomination.

Last week I tried to lay out the pics with their names but that didn't work out so well, SO this week you just have to admire them. If you want to know their names, if it's really that important to you email me and I'll share.

So without further ado, I present the latest and greatest LSM hunks:






10 comments:

  1. Okay. I know where to come for a break today! Because I deserve it, right?!?

    Got my MS back from the editor. I'm shutting down the internet to work. See you on the other side. (Or when I need inspiration!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! The internet is very distracting, I should know. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like this post. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, welcome. Every Wednesday we induct new members into the League of Shirtless Men and on Thursday there's a photo shoot to see all of the hotties, I mean men laid out properly.

    Glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for saving me, Erika! I was working and dealing with doctors! Sorry...

    Now how do I make myself leave and go back to work?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dunno the answer to that, I keep checking back in here every so often just to ogle. *grin* Have you heard back about the xrays yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope, nothing on the x-rays. They probably won't find anything. That's what Advil is for anyway. Besides, THESE GUYS ARE GREAT MEDICINE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, mmm, good! What a bevy of LSM! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... I am so loving this. Eric Dane and Gilles Marini and lots of yummy others... I'm going to have to bookmark this site. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie, I'm so glad you dropped by. Come and see us again. You can help us induct some new members next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete