4.15.2009

LSM Nominee Day!

Ladies ~ I apologize for running a day behind, there are no excuses worthy of forgetting LSM Nominee Day I hope you can forgive me. :)

***We interrupt this program to bring you breaking (and important) news***

Silver James is donating her time and writing skills to Passionately Pink for the Cure. I know times are hard and not everyone can afford to donate, but if everyone donates a $1.00 think of how much it can add up to. Please find it in your heart and wallet to help out this wonderful cause by clicking on this link and donating under the Oklahoma Romance Writer of America pink donate button under their title.

Now back to our program already in progress...

So here is DD's nominee


Matt Shadows, singer of Avenged 7 Fold (I hope I spelled that right)

Here is my nominee: Maksim Chmerkovskiy


Okay ladies, your turn!

6 comments:

  1. http://artofmanliness.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/matthew-mcconaughey-400a052207.jpg

    Thanks for the break. Back to the revision from hades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice. Matthew McConaughy is definitely an LSM. Yum-my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i nominate the headless hunk - see email :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps: it's avenged sevenfold ... yes, i listen to them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I didn't get it right. Figures. I'm a country girl at heart who listens to some rock. Love Nickelback, although I'm not sure about their new album, Metallica, Foo Fighters and such.

    Love the headless guy. I'll get him and Matthew up there asap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the first guy!

    I'm going to attach and send mine to you Erika.

    ReplyDelete