7.24.2009

Leo Wyatt A.K.A. Brian Krause

My name is Erika and I'm in love with a fictional character.

HOW SAD IS THAT?????


I have always wanted to watch the television series Charmed. Thanks to Netflix I now am. I just finished watching the 2nd disc of the 3rd season. It's official. I'm in love with Leo. Forget the fact that he's dead. A World War II hero killed in the line of duty (I think), the fact that he's a white lighter, we just push that aside. Let us not forget that he's head over heels in love with Piper. Oh and how about the fact that HE'S NOT REAL!

The actor on the other hand, totally real, totally hot and according to his website, a bachelor. *grin* I may have to move to Orange County. Think my husband will mind???

Okay, then. Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I leave you with some pictures of Leo Wyatt, er, I mean Brian Krause. Happy Friday my friends!

13 comments:

  1. I didn't watch that show when it was on but I did catch the re-runs on TNT (I believe) and yes, Leo was always a high-point in the show !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I would also like to point out that I am really enjoying the series as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a Buffy girl, though I watched Charmed. I fear I liked the demon-dude better. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the bad boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, Angel ... sigh ... I was a Buffy girl too though it got kinda, well, stupid at the end. Riley was cute too but Angel ... sigh ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't get into Buffy. Not a big Sarah Michelle Gellar fan. Angel, is that the guy from Bones?

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I was sort digging Christian Kane, the actor who played "Lindsay MacDonald", the bad attorney who switched sides in Angel and then come to find out, he plays Eliott, one of my favorite characters on Leverage. Go figure. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen any of those shows, but I do know who Christian Kane. OMG! *swoons* And I like my guys dark and edgy. Brian is cute, don't get me wrong. Eye-candy is eye-candy...but nothing grabs me like a dark angsty dude. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. The thing about Leo is it's not just his looks. It's the whole package. He's perfect in every way. Which is what makes him NOT REAL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you said it Kira ! I like to say 'tall, dark and brooding' :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. and I'm with you too Silver - love leverage and he DOES make it that much easier to watch ;)

    ReplyDelete