6.23.2009

LSM Nomination Day

I'M BACK! I was out of town last week, but I'm back and ready for some half naked men!

I don't have a theme this week. Does anyone have suggestions for next week?

My nominee this week is Daniel Dae Kim



My DD's nomination is Tyson Beckford



Who are you thinking of?

BTW NOTE:

I have somehow ended up with TWO copies of Blood Magic. SO! Any of you who either haven't read it (shame on you) or have read it but don't own your copy. Let me know and I'll ship you mine. If there is more than one of you, youngest will draw a name out of a hat.

5 comments:

  1. hmm, I don't have any nominations this week. Most the pics I have, I don't know who they are. lol

    And welcome back!!! We missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! We missed you. Hrm... OH! Dominic Purcell (Prison Break and Blade Trinity - he played the really evil vamp. :D )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kira, names do not matter, just chests! I missed you guys too, it's good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silver, NIIIICCCEEEE. I have never even heard of this guy. Good choice. Thanks, it's good to be home. It's always nice to travel but it's even nicer to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dominic purcell - VERY nice choice Silver - we watched him on the short lived TV show 'John Doe' long before he played Drac or Lincoln ;)

    oh, and Erika, if names don't matter, I'll send you a pic later today. very glad you're back !

    ReplyDelete