5.24.2010

LOST Finale

Everything happens for a reason . . . we're just not going to tell you what those reasons are.

Did anyone else watch the Lost finale last night? My family and I started watching Lost three seasons ago. We started out with Season 1, 2 and 3 on DVD and caught up with season 4 online. By Season 5 we were excited and ready to see what happened next. Season 6 was it. We all knew it. The final season. Questions will be answered.

Uh-huh. Well here it is. The end of the series. Lost is officially over and I have more questions now than I did before. I'm confused. I'm baffled and quite frankly I'm a little disappointed. I think part of my disappointment stems from the creators and the network making SUCH a big deal out of the end of the series. Questions will be answered my ass. They should have stated it as selective questions will be answered or maybe questions will be answered. That would have been much more accurate.

I hesitate to get into too many details of the finale because I don't want to spoil anything for the people who haven't watched it yet; having said that, if any of you have some closure for me, please comment and let me know what the finale meant to you. For those of you who haven't watched the finale and are worried for spoilers, maybe don't check the comments.

LSM Monday will return tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment