There should be rules.
1. If you have a lisp, you can't read an audio book
2. If your S's whistle, you can't read an audio book
3. If you can't read the words correctly, you can't read an audio book
4. If you can't read it any better aloud than I can, you can't read an audio book
5. If you think this is a speed reading competition, you can't read an audio book
For those of you interested in checking out audio books, there are good readers and bad readers. A short list of some of the best readers, IMHO are:
1. Anna Fields
2. Dick Hill
3. George Guidall
4. Frank Muller
5. Joyce Bean
6. Susan Ericksen
7. Sandra Burr
There are lots of good readers out there, but some people, even actors who I won't mention here, shouldn't be allowed to read audio books. There should be rules.
Is there anything that you think there should be rules for?