1.13.2011

What Color Are You?

My daughter came home with these character assessments from school. Apparently she's green. So is my husband. I'm Blue, but also a very close Orange. Apparently being blue does not mean always being sad. Who knew???
Your heart-felt communication style creates peace and harmony in the workplace. You know how to bring out the best in others. As a Blue personality you are gifted with tremendous people skills.

You're a heart felt communicator who has a strong need to make a difference in the lives of other people. This strength is immediately noticeable in the way you make connections and bring out the best in those you encounter. People usually feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence.

You love to build self-esteem and make others feel good about who they are. You can easily motivate and inspire people to make changes in their lives and reach their potential. This natural talent makes you excel a counselor, teacher, social worker and journalist, but the list is far greater in the book.

Okay, so those of you who know me are laughing. I can hear you. It's okay. I don't know that "tremendous people skills" is really a quality I possess and I have yet to meet anyone who thinks I am responsible for "peace and harmony" in the workplace; *giggle* however, I do feel that I bring out the best in my friends, at least in comparison.

My other color that I scored high in is Orange:

ORANGE - Where's the Action
You are courageous. You act on a moment's notice. You see life as a roll of the dice, a game of chance. You need stimulation, freedom, and excitement. You are a natural leader, troubleshooter, and performer.

You value action, resourcefulness, and courage. You are generous, charming, and impulsive. You show affection through physical contact.

Hmmmm, this sounds more like me, but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Want to know what color you are? You can click on this link and it will take you to the website where you too can know your color, then you can come back here and learn what it is about you that makes you that color.

5 comments:

  1. A fellow Blue, Erika :)

    And my other color is green (very close second) - creative problem solver.

    Fun quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, the Blues shall rule! I thought it was fun.

    Happy Friday Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm Blue with Green only a point off - funny, on FB my color always came up purple :/ guess different tests will give different results but I MUST agree on the harmonious part - I'm a natural born mediator. It's always been my job in my family to smooth things over between all the hot heads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was green by a huge margin with blue and gold tied for second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems the blues have it followed closely by green. Thanks for playing with me. :)

    ReplyDelete